Do you want to be a part of a long-established and reputed post-secondary educational institution serving new Canadians? Are you a dedicated team player who is a smart self-starter with a strong work ethic and exceptional time management and project coordination skills? We are looking for savvy professionals to enhance our team as we expand our scope and delivery of innovative learning outcomes for our students.
Celebrating its remarkable 30th year anniversary in 2021, Computek College is one of Ontario’s leading private career colleges dedicated to providing practical learning for newcomers to become employed. Our students learn from industry proven instructors, access special workshops that give them a competitive edge in the job market, and effectively leverage financial aid and career services. We offer several diploma and certification programs in business, healthcare, and technology with additional weeknight and weekend classes.
- We fundamentally believe that newcomers to Canada bring with them, knowledge and skills that affords them the right to decent work. We acknowledge their inherent dignity, wisdom, and agency.
- We are committed, therefore, to providing a nurturing learning environment that is equitable and inclusive where our newcomer students can realize their full potential.
- By facilitating the free expression of diverse perspectives in a respectful manner on campus, we create conditions for our diverse student body and staff to make a positive difference in all aspects of our college.
We are looking for an exceptional Education Consultant to join our student success department.
- Review all leads assigned through student CRM and schedule phone calls, video conferences, or in-person consultations to make initial contact.
- Schedule appointments and conduct interviews with prospective students to provide an overview of entrance requirements, curriculum, program workload, etc.
- Send and receive follow-up messages and other information by phone, e-mail and fax, video conferencing as required, to prospective students.
- Document all inbound and outbound calls, e-mails, responses, and documents from potential students in ampEducator.
- Call prospective students for updates on providing documentation, transcripts, financing information and record responses in CRM.
- Assist with completing applications and questionnaires for prospective students.
- Send standardized tests to prospective students, as required for admission.
- Call prospective students who had a successful test score to congratulate them and complete the enrollment process.
- Maintain regular admissions data entry into CRM.
- Maintain the minimum recruitment quota each month as set by management.
- Liaise with Recruitment Marketing Coordinator to develop and distribute a range of resource and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of targeted groups.
- Be fully committed to successful student experience and satisfaction.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Marketing & Communications, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant experience in higher education institution in the areas of admissions/registration or student services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ensuring compliance with applicable internal and external program requirements
Compensation: Competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
How to Apply: Please apply on indeed with your resume and cover letter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Computek College is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Base salary, plus commissions
- Dental and vision care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Proof of vaccination or negative rapid antigen test (RAT) is required to enter into buildings. RAT will be provided (free of charge) on-site if required. RAT must have been performed within 72 hours of visit
All customers and staff are required to wear masks on site when social distancing cannot be maintained.